About the Student Council
The Student Council of CTS College of Business & Computer Science is a representative structure for students, through which they can become involved in the affairs of the school, working in partnership with school management, staff and other stakeholders to ensure quality education and services are provided.
The roles of the Student Council are:
- To represent the student population.
- Helps share students’ ideas, interests, and concerns.
- To develop communication and leadership skills, responsibility and accountability. The overall aim is to improve the learning experience for current and future students.
- To be a valued resource to management, teachers and other students.
- Attend and participate in meetings.
- To focus on student issues and to come up with solutions.
- To assist in the planning of school events.
- To participate in lecturer interviews.
Why Join the Student Council?
- To represent your student peers.
- It develops your leadership skills.
- It helps you see beyond schoolwork.
- It teaches you the value of teamwork.
- It gives you a network of opportunities e.g. meeting new students, building relationships.
- It lets you give back to the college and community.
- You will have fun.
Students interested in becoming part of the Student Council can contact their respective Programme Manager for details or email us at email@example.com