Social Events Committee
The Social Events Committee of CTS College of Business & Computer Science is an outlet for the students to express their interest and bring to life events that bring together the student body and the staff of CTS College. The SEC allow students to build on their project management, leadership and creativity skills. From the brainstorming to execution stages of an event, the senior members of the council are there to guide you as you develop your event management skills.
The roles of the Social Events Committee are:.
- To represent the student population.
- Helps share students’ ideas, interests and showcase them through events.
- To develop communication and leadership skills, responsibility and accountability. The overall aim is to take ‘education beyond the academics’ for the alumni, current and future students.
- Attend and participate in meetings.
- To focus on the holistic growth of the student experience.
- To assist in the planning of school events.
Why Join the Social Events Committee
- To represent your student peers.
- It develops your leadership skills.
- It helps you see beyond schoolwork.
- It teaches you the value of teamwork.
- It gives you a network of opportunities e.g. meeting new students, building relationships.
- It lets you give back to the college and community.
- To develop your event management skills.
- It is an outlet to bring to life your ideas of fun.
Students interested in becoming part of the Student Council can contact their respective Programme Manager for details or email us at email@example.com