CTS College understands the importance and need for continuing your education and believe that your financial status shouldn’t restrict your capabilities. We continue to strive to make education easily accessible to learners from all walks of life. Please see below the various financial options available to you.
But first, a note on GATE.
In 2017, the Government of Trinidad and Tobago revised the GATE programme to remove GATE funding from all ACTT registered institutions. This was mainly due to the downturn in the economy caused by the falling oil price. CTS College is an ACTT registered institution. To verify CTS College’s registered status on ACTT’s website please click here.
CTS College allows you to make a down payment on the programme in which you are interested in (this usually varies by programme, but generally incurs a minimum fee of $500), after this you can make continuous payments with the goal of paying off the programme before the end of your studies. Please note that failure to pay in full will result in CTS College withholding your certificate. To arrange a customised payment plan please contact us at Study@CTSCollege.com.
Learners seeking funding can do so through the higher education loan programme (HELP). This is a special facility made available through the Ministry of Tertiary Education and Skills Training (TEST). The full information regarding HELP can be found here.
We recommend liaising with your existing bank or credit union regarding any available student loans they may have. Kindly obtain a full list of requirements and we will be pleased to assist you with any documentation needed from us, such as enrollment letters.
There is no one-size-fits-all financial solution for all students. One of the above solutions or even a combination may be a best fit for you. Should you require guidance in any way, please contact us at Study@CTSCollege.com and tell us about your situation, we will be happy to provide you with the necessary advice for you to move forward with your education and climb your career ladder.
Is financing your studies a challenge? CTS College has partnered with JMMB Express Finance to provide consumer financing that surpasses current market offerings in terms of speed of response, competitive pricing and financial inclusion.
JMMB Express Finance can provide you with same day pre-approval for loans of up to $40,000.
Steps in Applying:
Apply online or manually: see steps for each below.
1. Complete the online application here (JMMB Online Loan Application)
2. For the Loan Type select CTS College Financing
3. When the application is submitted, JMMB Express will provide confirmation of a pre-qualification or rejection within 3 hours (during business hours).
4. Once pre-qualified you can upload the required documents.
MANUALLY COMPLETE THE FORM:
1. Contact NicoleLee_Foon-Rattan@HIDEjmmb.com to request the Application and Credit Bureau Forms
2. Complete the Application Form
3. Complete the Credit Bureau Form
4. Email your documents to: NicoleLee_Foon-Rattan@HIDEJMMB.com
Once the application has been completed and all supporting information provided, the bank would contact you to confirm if your application was approved.
1. One valid picture identification (DP, Passport, preferably National ID)
2. Job Letter – Not older than 6 months
3. Most recent Payslip
4. Proof of Address (Bank Statement, Credit Card Statement, Utility Bill, Rental Agreement, etc.)
5. Signed Credit Bureau Consent Form
6. Two References – preferably friends (Name, Address, Employer, Telephone)
7. Letter from CTS College advising of the fees applicable for your programme of study
We are an ACTT recognised institution and partner with international awarding bodies