CTS College understands the importance and need for continuing your education and we believe that your financial status shouldn’t necessarily dictate your capabilities. We continue to strive to make education easily accessible to learners from all walks of life. Please see below for the various financial options available to you.
But first, a note on GATE.
As you may already be aware, there have been a lot of changes to the GATE programme as the government seeks to find new approaches to deal with the downturn in the economy. One measure was to remove GATE funding from the ACTT Registered Institutions, an ACTT registered institution relates to any institution who offer transnational programmes from foreign awarding bodies. The full listing of registered institutions affected can be found at this link.
CTS College allows you to make a down payment on the programme in which you are interested in (this usually varies by programme however this generally incurs a minimum fee of $500.00), after this you may make continuous payments with the goal of paying off the programme before the end of your studies. Please note that failure to pay in full will result in CTS College withholding your certificate. To arrange a customized payment plan for you, please contact us at email@example.com
Learners seeking funding can do so through the higher education loan programme (HELP). This is a special facility made available through the Ministry of Tertiary Education and Skills Training (TEST). The full information regarding HELP can be found at this link.
We recommend liaising with your existing bank or credit union regarding any available student loans they may have. Kindly obtain a full list of requirements and we will be more than happy to assist in any documentation you may need from us such as enrollment letters.
In summary, there is no one-size fits all financial solution for all students. One of the above solutions or even a combination of the attached may be a best fit for you. Should you feel lost or confused in anyway, kindly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us about your situation and we will be happy to call and provide our best advice to you to move forward in continuing your education and climbing your career ladder.
Is financing your studies a challenge? CTS College has partnered with JMMB Express Finance to provide consumer financing that surpasses current market offerings in terms of speed of response, competitive pricing and financial inclusion.
JMMB Express Finance can provide you with same day pre-approval for loans up to $40,000.00.
Steps in Applying:
Apply online or manually complete the application form. See steps for each below:
1. Complete the online application here (JMMB Online Loan Application)
2. For the Loan Type select CTS College Financing
3. When the application is submitted, JMMB Express will provide confirmation of a pre-qualification or rejection within 3 hours (during business hours).
4. Once pre-qualified you can upload documents.
MANUALLY COMPLETE THE FORM:
1. Complete the manual application form attached
2. Complete the Credit Bureau Form
3. Send copy of ID
4. Email your documents to: NicoleLee_Foon-Rattan@HIDEjmmb.com
Once the application has been completed and all supporting information provided, the bank would then be in touch with you to confirm your approval.
Use the payment calculator attached to compute your monthly payment.
1. One Valid picture National Identification (DP, Passport, preferably National ID)
2. Job Letter – At least 6 months
3. Payslip – Most Recent
4. Proof of Address – Bank Statement, Credit Card Statement, Utility Bill, Rental Agreement etc
5. Signed Credit Bureau Consent Form
6. 2 References – preferably friends - (Name, Address, Employer, Telephone)
7. Letter from CTS College advising of the fees applicable for your programme of study
We are an ACTT recognised institution and partner with international awarding bodies