Entrepreneurship 101 - Online Course
Wouldn’t it be nice to be your own boss, work on your own schedule, and make money doing something that you’re passionate about? Millions of people around the world are living that dream and running their own business. This will teach you the basics of entrepreneurship. You’ll consider if entrepreneurship is right for you and learn the basic steps of creating your own business. At the end of the course, you’ll have a solid foundation to start your entrepreneurial journey.
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Identify the traits of an entrepreneur and assess your entrepreneurial capabilities
- Outline and evaluate a business idea
- Develop a product idea
- Identify your target market and customers
- Develop a value proposition
- Understand different types of business ownership and structures
- Evaluate franchising and business purchasing opportunities
- Create a pitch deck, executive summary, company presentation, technical white paper, and business plan
- Create financial projections for your business
- Identify where to find business funding
- Create a product development plan, marketing plan, and sales strategy
- Identify ways to protect your intellectual property
- Describe effective ways to brand your product
- Choose the right location for your business
- Launch and grow your business
- Demonstrate the behaviors of an entrepreneurial leader
- Find appropriate resources to help you on their journey
This course comes with 12 modules consisting of text, video and quizzes. It is a self-paced program available 24/7. Participants can learn at their own pace, anytime, anywhere and on any device.
- Module One: Getting Started
- Module Two: Decide on the Type of Business
- Module Three: What Is the Market/Competition Like?
- Module Four: Basics of Starting a Business
- Module Five: Create a Business Plan
- Module Six: Get Financing
- Module Seven: Hire Employees
- Module Eight: Training Employees
- Module Nine: Market the Business
- Module Ten: Run the Business
- Module Eleven: Grow the Business
- Module Twelve: Wrapping Up
This course is designed for:
- Administrative employees
- Team leaders, supervisors and managers
- Business owners and executives
This course is delivered online only.
None/No previous knowledge required.
Estimated Course Duration
About This Course
This course is provided by AION Academy. AION Academy is an e-Learning community offering 1300+ online courses in Languages and Professional Development Skills. CTS College is a Learning Center and Partner of AION Academy and has been granted exclusive distributorship of the AION Academy courses in Trinidad and Tobago.
A certificate of participation will be issued by AION Academy.
TTD $630.00 (USD $90.00)
ENROL NOW »