Call Center Training - Online Course
Whether we choose to embrace them or cannot stand being interrupted by their calls, call centers are a business element that is here to stay. This course will help call center agents learn to make the most of their telephone-based work, including understanding the best ways to listen and be heard. Each phone interaction has elements of sales and customer service skills, which we will explore in detail throughout this energizing and practical course.
At the end of this course you will be able to understand:
- The nuances of body language and verbal skills
- Aspects of verbal communication such as tone, cadence, and pitch
- Questioning and listening skills
- How to deliver bad news and say “no”
- Effective ways to negotiate
- The importance of creating and delivering meaningful messages
- Tools to facilitate their communication
- The value of personalizing their interactions and developing relationships
- Vocal techniques that will enhance their speech and communication ability
- Personalized techniques for managing stress
This course comes with 31 modules consisting of text, video and quizzes. It is a self-paced program available 24/7. Participants can learn at their own pace, anytime, anywhere and on any device.
- Module One: Course Overview
- Module Two: What’s Missing in Telephone Communication?
- Module Three: Verbal Communication Techniques
- Module Four: Who are Your Customers?
- Module Five: To Serve and Delight
- Module Six: Did You Hear Me?
- Module Seven: Asking the Right Questions
- Module Eight: Saying No
- Module Nine: Sales by Phone
- Module Ten: Taking Messages
- Module Eleven: Staying Out of Voice Mail Jail
- Module Twelve: Closing Down the Voice
- Module Thirteen: Cold and Warm Calls
- Module Fourteen: Developing a Script
- Module Fifteen: Perfecting the Script
- Module Sixteen: Going Above and Beyond
- Module Seventeen: Handling Objections
- Module Eighteen: Closing the Sale
- Module Nineteen: Feelings
- Module Twenty: Changes in the Customer
- Module Twenty-One: Negotiation Techniques
- Module Twenty-Two: It’s More Than Just a Phase
- Module Twenty-Three: High Impact Moments
- Module Twenty-Four: Tips for Challenging Callers
- Module Twenty-Five: Dealing with Difficult Customers
- Module Twenty-Six: Phone Tag and Getting the Call Back
- Module Twenty-Seven: This is My Mentor
- Module Twenty-Eight: Stress Busting
- Module Twenty-Nine: News from Within
- Module Thirty: Wrapping Up
- Module Thirty-One: Close with Vocals
This course is designed for:
- Administrative employees
- Team leaders, supervisors and managers
- Business owners and executives
- Call Center employees
- Customer Service Representatives
This course is delivered online only.
None/No previous knowledge required.
Estimated Course Duration
About This Course
This course is provided by AION Academy. AION Academy is an e-Learning community offering 1300+ online courses in Languages and Professional Development Skills. CTS College is a Learning Center and Partner of AION Academy and has been granted exclusive distributorship of the AION Academy courses in Trinidad and Tobago.
A certificate of participation will be issued by AION Academy.
TTD $490.00 (USD $70.00)
ENROL NOW »