A comprehensive training program, combining supply chain management, operations and logistics in a single, integrated curriculum. The program is administered in accordance with the relevant policies and procedures, and is monitored by the BRASI Advisory Group, an oversight committee comprising representative from key stakeholder groups, including students, instructors, academia and employers.
The curriculum is regularly maintained and upgraded, in accordance with the standard ADDIE methodology. The CISCOM Exam is ratified for alignment with the course objective and the curriculum, and is also monitored by the BRASI Advisory Group.
Eligibility Criteria for Registration:
Eligibility Criteria for Taking the Exam:
To prepare candidates aspiring to work in a supply chain or operations function, and enhance the knowledge and skills of people already employed in such functions, for example: Operations Planning, Purchasing, Manufacturing, Distribution, Customer service, Inventory Management and others.
Scope:The CISCOM program covers job roles in supply chain, logistics and manufacturing operations, for example, Planner, Buyer, Logistics Manager, Warehouse Staff, Inventory Manager, Production Manager, Customer Service Associate and others.
Upon completion of CISCOM training, the learner will be able to:
1. Describe the basic elements and principles of supply chain management.
2. Identify supply chain channels, and factors that affect supply chain performance, such as communication, complexity, and integration.
3. Recognize various Supply Chain planning processes, such as Sales and Operations Planning, Materials Requirement Planning and Capacity Requirements Planning.
4. Perform calculations used in supply chain management such as Standard Deviation of Forecast Error, Safety Stock Requirement, On Time Shipping Metrics, Economic Order Quantity and Pipeline Inventory.
5. Identify production strategies, for example, Chase and Level, Push and Pull.
6. Perform calculations for costs related to production, for example, Cost of Goods Manufactured, Cost of Goods Sold and Contribution Margin.
7. Describe the impact of supplier relationship management on sustainable business operations.
8. Identify inventory management principles and methods.
9. Perform calculations related to inventory management, including First-in, First-Out, and ABC Classification.
10. Identify various productivity improvement tools for specific purposes and situations, demonstrating their unique value, including Just-In-Time, Lean and Six Sigma
CISCOM training is conducted by senior professionals having the relevant academic and professional qualifications, combined with industrial and academic experience.
A competitive supply chain must be aligned with business goals. CISCOM training aims at aligning the supply chain processes from beginning to end, and improving performance through methodologies such as Lean, Six Sigma and Just-In-Time.
Training includes the use of computer-based supply chain simulation, which improves the understanding of the relationship between various elements of the supply chain, for better decision making.
LEARNING RESOURCES include
Live Q&A sessions are held to answer any specific questions and explain key concepts as needed. Participation in the Q&A sessions is optional and is not taken into account for the passing score.
Total time commitment for the course is 50 hours, consisting of 39 hours of on-line presentation, 8 hours of self-study and 3 hours of exam.
Beneficiaries and Stakeholders
University and College Students
Universities and Colleges:
The course fee is posted on the BRASI website and is subject to change without notice.Cancellation is allowed within three days from the date of access to the course. Full refund is made within one week.
First, students create their user profile on the BRASI web site. There is no cost involved and no payment information is needed to create user profile.
On the landing page, you can find more details about the training courses, the procedures and requirement, helping you understand the features of the various courses offered, and the options.
When ready, select the courses you want to take, and proceed to check out. Acceptable modes of payment include major credit cards and PayPal.
The course is designed to be completed within three months. However, extension is allowed upon request. Upon completing the course review, you can take the final test.
Time allowed for the test is 90 minutes, and the passing score is 70%.
Use this code to get US$250 off: CISCOM-CTS
We are an ACTT recognised institution and partner with international awarding bodies