Train the Trainer Courses
Train-the-Trainer: Educate. Enable. Empower.
Become a confident, subject matter expert that engages authentically, and connects to bring value to your audience.
Train-the-Trainer is designed to develop skillsets that enable trainers, presenters and facilitators to effectively
manage the learning experience. Participants learn blended learning principles, how to build audience insight to enhance
participant engagement; and manage multiple media with traditional and trending supplemental resources. Learn how to
organize your message, from concept to content, to deliver your message, with clarity; design a presentation that engages
your audience, and aligns with their mindsets; and, interact authentically to: Educate. Enable. Empower.
This training and development course incorporates traditional teaching techniques and learning principles, essentials
in program development and management, speaking and presentation skills; and introduces innovations in experience design
and the evolving use of technology.
Train-the-Trainer focuses on the learning experience, designed to equip the presenter with the tools, techniques and
information to educate, enable and empower their audiences, on a contextual level. This program enriches traditional
speaking and presentation skills, with innovative concepts and techniques, in engagement, visualization and learning
- Understand learning philosophies and learning styles.
- Develop a learner experience strategy and deliver learner-centric solutions.
- Develop learning modules that lead to higher engagement and learner outcomes.
- Learn your audience, what they are thinking, and how you can best reach them.
- Transform linear methodology into multi-directional approaches.
- Create an interactive experience using practical application, robust dialogue, and supplemental support.
- Create an Audience Engagement strategy to convert event attendees into active participants.
- Effectively manage participants, employ multiple learning styles, create a productive learning environment, and managing
- Conduct a needs assessment, develop learning objectives, and evaluate the impact of your training initiatives.
Train-the-Trainer modules provide enablement solutions that equip the trainer to manage a learning experience that successfully
inspires the action it was designed to provoke. Trainer candidates will learn:
- Identify and determine the need for training
- Understand different learning styles and training methods
- How to introduce and explain a concept and skill for best practice
Organize Content and Presentation
- Define learning objectives to meet organization and learner needs
- Apply adult learning concepts, develop supportive climates, and customize materials
- Prepare properly for a training session, and prepare participants to foster learning
Develop Audience Insight
- Manage and encourage participants of all backgrounds and learning styles
- Plan and design learner-centric materials and exercises to gain learner commitment and enthusiasm
- Deal with challenging learners and those resistant to learning
Manage Multiple Media
- Design and create clear and compelling slides
- Use visualization techniques such as mind mapping, infographics and journey mapping
- Access Supplemental Resources to integrate content, software and web-based options
- Address challenging participants and behaviors
- Adopt multiple training methods, including facilitating, coaching, web-based, and self-managed assignments
- Adapt training to suit different learning processes and maintain audience attention
Evaluate and Measure Training
- Evaluate program impact at different levels
- Ensure that the training is effective, meets the required objectives and is followed up
- Follow up after training to ensure the best possible outcome for the organization and learners
Who Should Attend
Train-the-Trainer is suitable for aspiring and accomplished trainers, presenters and facilitators. Ideal training settings:
- The first-time speaker to the frequent presenter.
- Those who engage one-to-one to 100.
- Event Formats: Meetings, Briefings, Project Reporting, Business Pitches, Special Events, Training Courses, Workshops
Interactive: Blended learning offers performance support resources, including instructor led, interactive
group discussions, and online activity.
Supplemental: In addition to classroom hands-on activity, this course includes references, resources and
links, including digital tools and templates for performance support.
Homework: Preparation of projects, practice or finished product may be necessary outside of course contact.
Technical Requirements: Bringing a laptop is encouraged, to fully and actively participate in program building,
and real-time web activity. Special software is not required.
Participants go through an end-to-end process of design, development, delivery and critique, using multiple training
and development methods (cognitive, affective and behavioral), to meet learning objectives and outcomes.
Module 1: Branding 101: Shaping Expectations
- Instructional Design Models
- Contextual Learning and Alignment
- Authenticity and Subject Matter Expertise (SME)
- Behavior: Relationship & Connection
Module 2: Your Message is the Message: Establishing Core Expectations
- Situation: Purpose, Circumstance, Motivation
- Structure: Align Content and Audience
- Storytelling: Resonate
- Visualization: Enhance Learning Experience
Module 3: Audience Engagement: Managing Expectations
- Understanding Your Audience
- Types of Audience
- Audience Analysis and Profile
- Reading Your Audience
Module 4: The Message in the Medium: Experience Management
- Build Your Presentation
- Presentation Alternatives: Software, Online, Cloud
- Visual Aids, Tools and Activities
- Reference, Resources and Links
Module 5: Engage, Connect, Deliver: The Learning Experience
- Managing the Environment/Experience
- Blended Learning: Self-Managed/Paced
- Managing Feedback and Q&A Exchange
Module 6: Performance & Evaluation: Meeting Expectations
- Evaluation Methods and Models
- Levels of Evaluation
- T3 (Train-the-Trainer)
- Learning Experience
- Blended Learning
- Learning Dynamics
- Audience Insight
- Multiple Media
- Instructional Design (Models)
- Contextual Learning
- Supplemental Resources
- Audience Analysis and Profile
- Experience Management
- Presentation Alternatives
- Levels of Evaluation
- Participation in all originally scheduled days of the program is mandatory in order to receive the certificate of completion.
- Participants who miss more than two hours of the entire program will not be eligible to receive the certificate.
- Participants who fulfill the attendance requirement will receive a certificate at the end of the program.
Multiple Media Presentation
Each student will be required to deliver a multiple-media presentation as part of this class.
||05:30 pm to 08:30 pm
||Mr. Avery C. Andrews
Session - Monday, Thursday (05:30 pm to 08:30 pm)
||Monday, April 29, 2019
||Thursday, May 23, 2019
||Monday, June 10, 2019
||Monday, July 8, 2019
||Monday, July 29, 2019
||Monday, August 26, 2019
||Monday, September 16, 2019
||Thursday, October 10, 2019
||Monday, November 4, 2019
||Thursday, November 28, 2019
Avery C. Andrews
Avery is an accomplished Performance Improvement practitioner, who defines success by the feedback from his clients,
students and partners. For more than 25 years, Avery has subscribed to the maxim 'create a set of circumstances for
your chance to occur', in that, the quality of the opportunity is inextricably linked to preparation and readiness.
Specializing in Talent Development to achieve maximum performance, Avery is driven to help others discover and capitalize
on their strengths, and view challenges as a means to enhance core competency, manage behavior and navigate culture.
In order to increase the probability of career success, Avery created NEXT- New Executive Training, specializing in
talent, leadership and organizational development. The NEXT formula aims to develop targeted competencies, practiced
in real-time, and measured against actual performance. This allows aspiring professionals to acquire and utilize the
skills necessary for managing expertly and competently.
Mr. Matthew Christian
The programme manager is responsible for the management of the course. If you would like further information or would like clarification on the course please contact the programme manager.