Introduction to CRM Systems
A Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system “lets you store customer and prospect contact information, identify sales opportunities, record service issues, and manage marketing campaigns, all in one central location — and make information about every customer interaction available to anyone at your business who might need it” (Salesforce.com). Superoffice suggests that a CRM system is your organisation’s most valuable asset.
A Customer Relationship Management (CRM) System helps businesses grow. How?
- It allows you to organize your leads and contacts. Given you never know when a lead is ready to purchase, you can easily nurture your leads with a CRM.
- You can easily track all your customers interactions in one location regardless of who in the organization is talking to them.
- It reduces the cost of sales- you can offset new customer acquisition costs through sales to your existing customer base.
- It Improves sales efficiency- you can prioritize leads and opportunities that are highly likely to convert and close based on customer interactions with your company
- It helps you to offer a better customer service - you have better visibility of all your relationships, and you can focus on creating satisfying experiences for your customers.
Who Should Attend?
- Sales professionals, marketers, customer service, entrepreneurs and business owners who are interested in task automation, improved customer service and increased sales performance.
What Am I Going To Learn?
By the end of the course the participants will be able to:
- Apply the learning within 10 working days if not right away
- Build an intuitive database and add customers
- Learn to filter your contacts/customers via the interactions they had with your business
- Understand the importance of customer segmentation
- Save time when sending customers emails through templates and customization
- Set up your pipeline
- Identify key accounts and customers that require attention
- Record, organize and track all customers’ issues in one place
- Learn the importance of creating deals to track the business’ revenue and make key decision
The following will be covered in the course:
Topic 2 - Lists
- Create and use lists to segment your customers
Topic 3 - Chat Flows
- Discover your potential customer needs via a chat widget.
Topic 4 - Tasks
- Set up tasks to complete by you or other users that are important to moving the sale along.
Topic 5 - Templates
- Learn how to build templates to engage with clients and instantly send emails that may have reoccurring questions/ themes.
Topic 6 - Revenue
- Track potential revenue via deals.
Topic 7 - Pipeline Management
- Setup and customize deal pipelines
Topic 8- Help Desk
Topic 9 - Quotes
- Send professional looking quotes to customers and set up a product library.
Topic 10 – Performance
- Track your performance (or your team’s performance) against key performance indicators via the use of reports.
01:00 pm to 04:00 pm
Ms. Kimberly King
Saturday (01:00 pm to 04:00 pm)
Saturday, March 6, 2021
Saturday, March 13, 2021
Kimberly King is a Sales and Marketing professional with over 16 years’ experience. Her technical skills are rooted in Sales, Marketing, Hospitality, and Tertiary Education. Similarly, her qualifications include BSc. Hospitality and Tourism Management and MSc. Marketing Management.
Additionally, her experience and track record have proven her to be results-oriented and an astute problem solver. Above-all she is dynamic, enthusiastic and a true professional to work with.
Mr. Matthew Christian