Rocheston Certified Cybersecurity Engineer
As technology continues to be digitally connected, hackers are continuously developing more strategic methods to steal data. Cybersecurity involves the practice of detecting and preventing cyber-attacks. Cybersecurity is one of the most growing and ever-demanding field in IT. Cybersecurity job has grown 94% globally in the past 6 years (IBM, 2019). Are you searching for ways to prevent phishing, fraudulent activities, data theft? Rocheston takes an innovative approach towards cybersecurity. They offer a range of attractive and cutting-edge certification courses with the most enviable curriculum developed by their own subject matter experts.
Rocheston Certified Cybersecurity Engineer (RCCE) equips you to become certified specialists for safeguarding corporate and trade secrets, digital and intellectual properties, sensitive personal information and of course, for keeping computing devices safe against spying apps and malware.
Be called upon to fight Government espionage, hacktivists, organized crime groups, external and internal data the and so on.
- 100% Linux and Cloud Hacking
- The most advanced cutting-edge Hacking and Intrusion Techniques
- Rocheston Rose Calculus Edition is the most advanced Pen-Testing Linux OS
Most Advanced Hacking Course in the World
Rocheston Rose Calculus Edition is the most advanced Pen-Testing Linux OS in the world. The Calculus Edition comes with more than 1TB of hacking tools.
Extreme Hacking® training prepares students for the elite and most sought after RCCE® certification. The RCCE course will give you a detailed, in-depth knowledge and hands-on labs. You will have mastery over hacking technologies and tools.
What Would I Learn?
In the RCCE program you will learn to:
- Utilize vulnerabilities to identify if unauthorized activity is possible.
- Carry out effective penetration tests.
- Understand advanced cybersecurity solutions.
- Complement RCCE foundation, advanced RCCE imparts specialist knowledge on persistent privacy problems, IoT vulnerabilities, penetration testing, insecure networks and other specialist concepts.
- Understand the types of cryptography and its history, encryption, data protection, key generation algorithms, RSA security and cryptography.
- Mail authentication tokens, authorization, and implementation of private servers.
- Maintain private servers – a sure-fire way of having completely encrypted communication.
- Test business infrastructure, and the state of the server if the web connection is terminated.
- Protect yourself from remote exploits by testing for vulnerabilities within your existing devices and infrastructure.
- Analysis of tools, techniques and models
- Best business practices through real world case studies
- Leverage current trends to develop better business strategies
- Ensure safe communication over networks and immediate distinction in profile
What are some of the Practical Aspects of the Course?
The course is highly practical with students working in a lab. The course will include some of the coolest stuff in Cybersecurity including:
- Web application attacks
- Malware attacks
- Wireless hacking
- Hacking mobile phones
- Hacking the Cloud
- Hacking Power Grids
- Internet of Things (IoT) hacking
- Penetration Testing
- Artificial Intelligence in Cybersecurity
- Scripting Languages (Python, Perl)
- Setting up of secured communication networks
What Types of Jobs can I Get?
- Computer Security Incident Responder
- Cyber Security Analyst
- Cyber Security Engineer
- Cyber Security Architect
- Cyber Security Administrator
- Cyber Security Consultant
- Penetration Tester
There is a growing need for an equally sophisticated cybersecurity framework with the
increased dependence on interconnected cloud technologies.
Individuals who wish to build a career in cybersecurity across the following industries:
- Smart Cities
- Industry 4.0
- Cyber Security Consultant
- Smart Appliances
- Department of Defense
- Module 1: Cybersecurity threats, attacks and defenses
- Module 2: Information gathering and network scanning
- Module 3: Cyber Vulnerabilities
- Module 4: Web Application Attacks
- Module 5: Web shells, Spywares and Backdoors
- Module 6. Denial of Service Attacks
- Module 7: Packet Sniffers and Network Analyzers
- Module 8: Password Cracking
- Module 9: Wireless Hacking
- Module 10: Firewalls and IDS
- Module 11: Cryptography
- Module 12: Phishing Attacks
- Module 13: Malware Attacks
While there are no specific entry requirements, candidates are recommended to have a background in networking.
||05:30 pm to 08:30 pm
||Mr. Glen Singh
*SPECIAL OFFER: *** Introductory Price *** ( Mon & Wed 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm) Students writing the RCCE certification exam need to pay US$700 for the exams.
Session - Monday, Wednesday (05:30 pm to 08:30 pm)
|Session 1 - Online ( Mon and Wed 6pm to 9pm)
||Monday, April 26, 2021
||Monday, June 7, 2021
|Session 2 - Online ( Mon and Wed 6pm to 9pm)
||Monday, August 9, 2021
||Monday, September 20, 2021
|Session 3- Online ( Mon and Wed 6pm to 9pm)
||Monday, October 25, 2021
||Wednesday, December 1, 2021
What does the Cost Include?
The CTS College tuition cost is provided above. However, students seeking to gain the RCCE certification will be required to pay the Rocheston Fee of US$700. Upon payment of the Rocheston Fees, students will have access to a Cyberclass Web Portal. This online e-learning platform contains a series of study videos, pre-recorded lectures, white papers, educational animations and power point presentations. The Web Portal can be used to catch-up on a missed session or to view an attended session again.
Students are encouraged to take the RCCE examination. The following are details of the exam:
- Exam can be taken on Rocheston Cyberclass or Pearson VUE testing platform
- Multiple Choice Objective Questions
- Total count - approximately 90 questions for each exam
- Pass Percentage: 72%
- Retake Policy - You may retake the exam any time on an additional fee.
What do I get upon Successful Completion of the Course?
- On completing the course and successfully passing the exam, the candidate will be provided with a RCCE certification.
- Candidates are free to use the logo as per the Terms & Conditions as a Rocheston Certified Professional.
- The candidate will also receive a Welcome Kit and login information to access the Members’ Portal.
- The Members’ Portal is an online forum for Certified RCCEs to interact.
- The certification is valid for two years and it can be renewed online.
- Contact the course coordinator for any enquiries about the renewal fee or downloading of the updated course material.